26 March, 2007

Back from Batu Pahat and Kota Tinggi

Hai, just a quick update. As promise here are the pics that I manage to snap while I was in Batu Pahat and Kota Tinggi.
My Cousins in front of my Primary School in Batu Pahat (Sekolah Kebangsaan Bagan Batu Pahat) I was born in Batu Pahat and grow up there..



me, sitting, back in Batu Pahat :)


This is My Cousin, Akim, and me infront of his kindergarten :) .. Yes, he was so excited that day when I told him that I'm gonna take his pictures

Akim and "Boy", his brother happy in front of akim's kindergarten


In the next post, I'll put a few more photos in Kota Tinggi.. there's not much though..but I'll put them anyway :). See U again in the next post ! :D





3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Remi,
Thank a lots for posting picture of Sekolah Kebangsaan Bagan. Hilang juga rindu aku pada kampung. Boleh tahu Remi batch bila kat Bagan? Memang orang kampung Bagan ke? Kampung mana? Aku batch 1986-1990 di Sekolah Kebangsaan Bagan. 1996-2001 UTP. Now working in UAE.

Regards

Anonymous said...

To the owner of this blog, how far youve come?

yanmaneee said...

michael kors purses
valentino shoes
adidas yeezy
polo ralph lauren
nike air force 1
balenciaga
gucci belts
michael kors handbags
kyrie irving shoes
adidas gazelle