10 February, 2007

Dengue Fever (Demam Denggi) in Taman Universiti Indah.



Today I've read an advertisement I found in my mailbox saying that there will be community campaign about the dengue fever (also called Demam Denggi by my local community). The dengue cases in the local sorrounding area has increased to 40 cases in just 6 weeks.the normal rate would be 20 cases in a year.

So I attended the campaign and get a lot of useful inputs.. it was held in one of my neighbour's home ... he voilunteered his house to be the campaign venue. The talk was delivered by the "Pegawai" from "Jabatan Kesihatan Daerah Petaling" and also MPSJ(Majlis perbandaran Subang Jaya)

Also attended the campaign was the representative of YB Dato' Liew Yuen Keong, Adun for Seri Kembangan.

The video was recorded during the speech. it was in Malay and Mandarin.. Sorry as the video is a bit blurr, but atleast there's something for you to watch :)